Friday, July 6, 2007

Announcing my new Website

Well, folks, I have finally gotten my new website up and working (sort of). The address is www.animalboxes.com. There you will find a unique collection of wooden carvings, toys and boxes. You'll find turtle-shaped boxes that lock automatically when they are closed. They are completely and entirely my own design, which has evolved over the past ten years or so. The turtle boxes are about six inches long, carved with great detail, and can only be opened by going through a series of four simple moves. I also have a few duck-shaped boxes that open with the same magical touch. You'll also find some interesting folk toys, and some one-of-a-kind birch carvings. If you are having trouble viewing some of the pages, it's because I'm just learning the game. You might also want to check out my original site: www.geocities.com/jpaulk2000/user. It isn't quite as extensive as the new site, but at this time, it's easier for me to access and revise.

No comments: