Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

I didn't go back to the cabin this weekend, but stayed here at the lodge and goofed off. Actually, I spent a lot of time uploading photos to my Flickr site. You can see the results by clicking on the link in the upper right hand corner of this page.

I am trying to give my leg a rest. The left one had been troubling me a bit all week and going up and down ladders didn't help much. If I had gone home, I would have stressed the leg out even more on the hike in and the garden work that I would have been doing. 

The weather here has been just incredible this week. Beautiful blue skies, no rain, gentle breezes. It used to be that you could count on one hand the number of days like this in a summer in this part of the world. Climate change? For sure!!

No comments: